The title kinda references the rabbit hole I’ve gone down dealing with all the nuts out there, stuck in delusions. But it also represents the depth I am willing to sometimes sink to deal with a nut like John… I mean Jason.
I posted links to the blog on SMG’s Memory Facebook and a couple of comments for Jason Edwards. I really hate to carry on a comment feud on that page… but yes, I am willing to sink to the depths of others to make a point. Go ahead, judge me, I deserve it.
Still, this guy just brought the best (worst) out of me, I guess. Here is some of what I wrote:
I need to point out, this is an edit, when I first wrote it I wrote John instead of Jason… we’ll get to that in a second. I also need to say that I do feel a little bad carrying on like this on that page… but this guy really is an asshole. Just look at his reply:
Can you believe this guy? He makes a comment implying he found proof Dr. Charles Peter Hackett is a serial killer by posting a link that is of a Dr. Peter Hackett, totally different people… and he still wants to act like he’s some cool guy and those who called him out on his mistake (purposely made wrong accusation, your choice) are the dummies.
I’m gonna speak right down on his level and make this all crystal clear, because I really don’t have time for this idiot and I just want him to get it so we can all move on:
- Yes I made a mistake, wrote John instead of Jason. I kept seeing John Edwards…lol, sorry about that. As you can see I did correct it.
- The reason you might want to apologise is because you linked an innocent man to a serial killer case in your comment. Or maybe because your comment could be seen as real information due to the way you wrote it and therefore it messes with the open LISK case. But mainly you might want to apologise because, you were wrong, and made a mistake. That’s what people do when they make mistakes, they apologise. Like I did when I made that mistake with your name. I called you John, I was wrong, your name is Jason, you corrected me, I apologised, and I corrected my mistake. That’s how it usually works.
- I have nothing here… I totally agree.
- Yes, we all will post what ever the fuck (no need to mask the bad words here) we want. And when we do we should expect reaction to what we post, especially when it’s wrong. Bottom line, you were like super-duper wrong, you do get that, right? I think you have Trumpitis, and can’t just admit you were wrong, apologise, and move on. Moving on…
- There’s that word again… “seem”. They all use it on me. Remember this is the internet and nothing is as it “seems”. I’m not mad… I’m entertained by some really not so bright people. Some do get mad at the things being put out there, and with good reason. Wait, did you mean mad as in crazy? Well, that’s totally different… and yet quite really the same.
- No, but some cheese would be nice.
- This is a good one… again with the “mad” comment, since I still don’t know if you mean angry or crazy, we’ll skip it. Regardless, I have never applied for any college, most of my readers know I got out of school in the 10th grade. But as I think we will prove by the end of this post… your education seems to have failed you and you shouldn’t be bragging about what schools you went to. I mean this high school drop out has quite the jump on you when it comes to the smarts department… after all I knew that wasn’t the same doctor the second I saw your link. So I got ya there. But there’s more, isn’t there…
- Oh, I was really nice… I thought maybe you were just stupid and therefore went easy… I think you see that now. And calling me sweet pea ain’t gonna make me any nicer.
- Man, this one tops the cake for stupid. Since I knew you were wrong, I guess I did my research. Again, it’s not so hard. First off… one is Peter Hackett, the other is Charles Peter Hackett, one has only one real leg, the other climbs mountains in Colorado and the Himalayas. But really just look at the pictures… not the same person. Again, number 9 is just plain stupid and shows exactly what we are dealing with here. The research I “claim” to have done was obviously better than any you did or didn’t do (because you were wrong.. very… very… wrong).
- I’m not sure what this means. Zero’s World is a page not an account. I do have other FB accounts as well as pages. Now if you are implying Donna is me… just don’t.
- Are you accusing me of slander? LOL. All the check marks of a nut. I don’t need to read it, I wrote it. There is nothing slanderous there. Just my take on your comments on an open Facebook page (one for a possible murder victim, I should add). Maybe you should reread them Mr. Harvard. Again, really Harvard? You don’t seem to understand much of anything for a “Harvard Man”.
- Dummy? Really? You end it by calling me a dummy? LOL! Well dummy (you called me a dummy, i called you a dummy… are we having fun yet?), let me use my head to come up with 3 more points before ending this.
- I know you are probably too self-righteous and too self-absorbed and too self-important (should I go on?) to realize you were wrong and should just remove your link and move on. It’s a memorial page… no place for you to go on how you have a right to be wrong and people shouldn’t be mad at ya. Just as it’s no place for me to play back-n-forth with a dummy. (I called you a dummy again, yes, lots of fun) And although I have no problem sinking to these levels to try to reach someone like you, I can’t stay there… I’ll drown. So don’t expect me to carry on this conversation there if you do decide to leave your very wrong link up or continue your loud mouth comments. In fact, you’ll see my comments disappear whether you remove yours or not… it’s just not the place for wrong information and loud mouth back-n-forth. And I’m smart enough to know that without Berkeley or Harvard.
- If that pride comes hitting way to hard and you need to give it back to me… do so here on the blog… or on the Zero’s World FB page. It’s a much better place for this kind of thing.
- This last one is from my wife… she is a Grateful Dead fan, and she said you should go back and listen to your albums again.